Saturday, September 12, 2026

Prayers, Songs, Praises: Psalm 119:97-112

מ Mem


119:97 How I love your instruction!

It is my meditation all day long.

98 Your command makes me wiser than my enemies,

for it is always with me.

99 I have more insight than all my teachers

because your decrees are my meditation.

100 I understand more than the elders

because I obey your precepts.

101 I have kept my feet from every evil path

to follow your word.

102 I have not turned from your judgments,

for you yourself have instructed me.

103 How sweet your word is to my taste—

sweeter than honey in my mouth.

104 I gain understanding from your precepts;

therefore I hate every false way.


נ Nun


105 Your word is a lamp for my feet

and a light on my path.

106 I have solemnly sworn

to keep your righteous judgments.

107 I am severely afflicted;

Lord, give me life according to your word.

108 Lord, please accept my freewill offerings of praise,

and teach me your judgments.

109 My life is constantly in danger,

yet I do not forget your instruction.

110 The wicked have set a trap for me,

but I have not wandered from your precepts.

111 I have your decrees as a heritage forever;

indeed, they are the joy of my heart.

112 I am resolved to obey your statutes

to the very end.


CSB

No comments:

Post a Comment