Friday, September 11, 2026

Prayers, Songs, Praises: Psalm 119:81-96

כ Kaph


119:81 I long for your salvation;

I put my hope in your word.

82 My eyes grow weary

looking for what you have promised;
I ask, “When will you comfort me?”

83 Though I have become like a wineskin dried by smoke,

I do not forget your statutes.

84 How many days must your servant wait?

When will you execute judgment on my persecutors?

85 The arrogant have dug pits for me;

they violate your instruction.

86 All your commands are true;

people persecute me with lies—help me!

87 They almost ended my life on earth,

but I did not abandon your precepts.

88 Give me life in accordance with your faithful love,

and I will obey the decree you have spoken.


ל Lamed


89 Lord, your word is forever;

it is firmly fixed in heaven.

90 Your faithfulness is for all generations;

you established the earth, and it stands firm.

91 Your judgments stand firm today,

for all things are your servants.

92 If your instruction had not been my delight,

I would have died in my affliction.

93 I will never forget your precepts,

for you have given me life through them.

94 I am yours; save me,

for I have studied your precepts.

95 The wicked hope to destroy me,

but I contemplate your decrees.

96 I have seen a limit to all perfection,

but your command is without limit.


CSB

No comments:

Post a Comment